Corsair Bay Classic Triathlon - 2019 date TBC
(either 27th Jan(likely) or 3rd Feb)
The Corsair Classic is an old school triathlon & duathlon focused on providing a good honest course with options for all ages and abilities. The olympic distance race is a run over a testing course with plenty of hills on the bike and run.
The event is perfectly timed for those that are training for Challenge Wanaka, Ironman, other late season races or just to get out there on a tough old course.
If you are not planning on racing we need the support of the tri community to make this event happen.
The event will include
- Olympic distance triathlon / Duathlon
- SWIM 1500m or RUN 5km
- BIKE 39km to Orton Bradley Park and back
- RUN 10km
- Short distance triathlon
- SWIM 500m or RUN 1.7km (a lap of the run course without Cresey Tce)
- BIKE 13km to bottom of Dyers Pass and back
- RUN 1 lap of 3.3km
- Kids Aquathon 5-12 year olds
- SWIM / WADE
- RUN 1.7km
Join up to our mailing list below to stay informed on race developments